Saturday, December 25, 2010

I'm Dreaming





I must be, right? Because how else can I explain all of the tremendous blessings that have come my way this year? And to cap it all off with a white Christmas; it doesn't get much better.

Wherever you are, however you celebrate, may this holiday season bring you nothing short of a river of happiness, health, enchantment, and love. Thank you so very much for making my year an incomparably stellar one. It's comforting beyond words to know that somewhere out there, we're all connecting-exchanging information, comparing notes, and giving one another digital high fives.

From chez English to you all, big love, today and always.

3 comments:

Apseed said...

Thank you, Ashley! Have a wonderful holidays!!!

DarcC said...

Merry Christmas!

Sonia said...

Merry Christmas! And happy blogging!