Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Assorted & Sundry

Sarah at saipua tagged me for some randomness, so, here goes:

-Lately, I've been really feeling Carly Simon; I listened to "You're So Vain" about 5 times on Sunday and then sang it in the shower, LOUDLY. Go on, do it; you know you want to. 

-I like to smell my cat's and dog's breath. Not so much the chicken's. Definitely not the turtle's.

-My inner hootchie is pretty strong; it evidences itself when watching youtube videos, 'specially this one.

-I've talked to my dad every day on the phone, except Sundays, since I was five (Hi Pop!).

-The sound of knives being sharpened is excruciating for me. Reminds me of having worn braces, twice.

-I am the person who looks in people's medicine cabinets. I feel no shame about this.

-Eventually, if we get close, I will nickname you; if we're really close, you'll get, like, 5 nicknames-terms of endearment, if you will.

O-kay, there you have it, complete and utter randomness. To do this next, list seven random things about yourself, that is, I tag:
Natasha at the Red Heart, Anna at Door Sixteen, Jenny at Wikstenmade, and Shari at the glass doorknob. Sorry ladies. I know you're all busy and that I unabashedly lurk around your blogs everyday, but a tagged lady's got to do what a tagged lady's got to do. Call of duty, you know?

1 comment:

17 beats. said...

cat breath! love it! i like the sound of my cats crunchcrunchcrunching on their triangles of kibble.