Monday, April 9, 2012

Come Join Me!

I'm so excited to be working on a redesign of small measure with my buddy, Alisa of Lucky Design 7 (she's the genius behind the blog banner above). It's slated to launch sometime in early summer, in advance of my new book (which publishes August 7th). Alisa has been sending me images and mock-ups of the new site and, FRIENDS! You're going to love it. I guarantee it.

Part of the new look will involve a selection of sponsorship spots. If you've got a business you think would be a good fit for small measure readers, I'd love to chat with you. My rates are really reasonable and will be available in several sizes.

So, if you've got an idea, hit me up at: ashleyadamsenglish(at)gmail(dot)com. Let's hook our wagons together and shoot for the stars!

No comments: