Monday, November 10, 2008

My Sarah Palin Moment



Turns out, when I have my hair done up exceptionally fancy and loads of make-up on, some folks think I look like S.P.. This is a comparison I don't take lightly. 

While this is the dress I wore for my wedding, compliments of the lovely and amazing R. Brooke Priddy, my hair and face were considerably less chi-chi. I mean, I was married in a field and then danced lasciviously in a tent; there's no place for precious hair there. 

These photos are from a photo shoot I did a few weeks ago with Audrey Goforth, who is working on her portfolio. The flowers were by Aria Floral. Turns out, some of the shots will be in "Weddings With Style." Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would be in such a publication. I find it hilarious. After the shoot, I came home, de-bobby pinned, scrubbed my face so hard it felt wind-burned, and went to see David Byrne, who soothes all wounds. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos. isn't it fun to play dress up? i think you can pull off wearing wellies and heels with equal style.

Rachel said...

You're crazy! I dont know about S.P. but you look absolutely gorgeous.

Sarah Ryhanen said...

you don't look like SP more like Tina Fey. not doing the impression i mean.

tagged you on my blog...