Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where Women Cook


I'm so excited to share with you the debut of my "Homemade Living" column in the brand spanking new quarterly periodical Where Women Cook!

The premiere issue features a cover story on Ree Drummond of The Pioneer Woman fame along with a regular column by the original farm girl herself, Mary Jane Butters, penning her lifetime of wisdom in "Farm Love."

The spring issue promises to offer up tasty recipes and writing from Molly Wizenberg, my food blogger girl crush and the powerhouse behind Orangette and A Homemade Life.

I'm amazed at the good fortune afforded me to be in such illustrious company. What an auspicious beginning, right???

Where Women Cook can be found in bookstores nationwide. Check it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I buy it on Kindle? Love everyone involved! Can't wait to veiw it.

Amanda said...

This is awesome! I can't wait to get the first issue! Congrats and Happy Thanksgiving! xo

Unknown said...

Congratulations dear! Very exciting!

Hope you've had a lovely holiday!

Sandy @ Reluctant Entertainer said...

So excited to read your column! :)

Sense of Home Kitchen said...

Very exciting! I will seek out this magazine first chance I get, it sounds very interesting.

-Brenda

panthercreekcottage said...

Sounds like a wonderful magazine. I love the idea of real country women sharing from the heart of their kitchens. Congrats!

nicole said...

Just picked up a copy at B&N. Looks great!