Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda

This is what being trapped at home does to a gal. I was supposed to be at a much anticipated all-day homemade dairy products workshop. Instead, an unexpected snow storm has me sequestered indoors, planning my vegetable garden empire, catching up on outdated magazines, and learning about photo booth on my mac. The workshop was rescheduled to March 14th, so I'll eventually make my debut into d.i.y. feta, ricotta, yogurt, and kefir. 
In the meantime, I'm working on a small measure feature I'd been hoping to have going some time ago. All secrets will be revealed in my next post.....'til then, it's back to breathy descriptions of cucumbers and arugula, a forthcoming mug of hot chocolate (thanks G.!!!), and assorted and sundry "effects." 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the look in your eyes I'd say you just might need some time out of the house!YOU THINK???!!! Things will be better tomorrow. MOM

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the posting!

Anonymous said...

i understand the being trapped at home thing!

Did you ever get hold of Libby ?

Beth said...

Even with the crazed look in your eyes you appear to be happy and content! Kudos to you Ashley!
Beth

mal said...

cabin fever is the worst!
thank goodness for boys with hot cocoa

Maria said...

Hey Ashley! I found you through our chicken food distributor... Nice to see you and your musings...

How was the cheese workshop? Was that local? I'd love to take a cheese class!