Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And the Winner of "Tart & Sweet" Is...

Sarah, #4! Thank you immensely to all who commented (237 in total!!!). You are an inspired, and inspiring, group of folks packed with "can do" gumption!

I'm off to teach my third "Backyard Chickens" class at AB-Tech in a few hours. Believe it or not, this marks only the 4th time I'll have been away from Huxley for more than, gosh, probably 10 minutes since his birth (the other three times for for my prior chicken classes and one WNC Beekeepers Association meeting). I just love being with him! He'll be in expert hands, though, with loving Hubs to keep him entertained and cozy.

Oh, and check back tomorrow. There's another giveaway brewing! This giveaway train won't stop!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love Love Love your blog. I am now following.

God Bless and have a wonderful day.