Monday, January 30, 2012

"Home Grown" Love

Issue No. 6 Trailer from Anthology Magazine on Vimeo.


Our little homestead is featured in the new issue of Anthology magazine! Editor Anh-Minh Le writes so beautifully about our place and what we're up to out here in her piece titled Home Grown. I'm so excited by this, as I just adore the publication. Photographer Jen Siska visited us this past October for a fun-filled afternoon of photo-taking. I'm super pleased with what she came up with.

Anthology is available domestically and internationally at these fine retailers, as well as online at Anthropologie and at West Elm stores. Check it out. You'll be so glad you did!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

What an adorable video! And even better -- I have the issue sitting on my coffee table right now! I picked it up yesterday but hadn't had the chance to open it yet. I'm going to get to that straightaways.

elisa said...

i'm looking forward to it! the article sounds great xx

Grace said...

That's fantastic, Ashley. I've been meaning to tell you how I've been noticing your books everywhere I go lately, including on a table in a coffeeshop in the mountains of northern Georgia. You are everywhere!

Congrats and I'm looking forward to reading this article.

Karie said...

Ashley! Congrats on the Anthology feature! We have a tiny lil feature in an upcoming issue (maybe the same one?!) AND I didn't realize you're the one that made all those lovely books I see around town. We moved here to Asheville from Vermont last year and way into it. Hope to cross paths soon!