Friday, May 21, 2010

Eating In

Happy Friday, everyone! My "Small Measures with Ashley" post is up on Design Sponge. Today's topic discusses the ecological impact made possible through the seemingly radical concept (nowadays) of eating in.

May your weekend be magical. I'll be heading out shortly to bake cakes at work. We're in the thick of wedding season with a heap of towering deliciousness to work through. Tomorrow I'll hop over to my friend's farm for the third installment in their organic gardening class. Sunday it's back to work, although, enjoying the aromas of cupcakes and layer cakes whilst chatting with friends old and new and pouring hot coffee hardly seems befitting of the term "work."

Wishing you the best of everything!

*Image from here.

2 comments:

EcoGrrl said...

can't wait for more cake commentary...

ps on another note, i am paying it forward to you miz ashley: http://ecogrrlnetwork.blogspot.com/2010/05/may-21-you-like-me-you-really-like-me.html

flwrjane said...

Love this post. Inspired me to eat in last night. And it was sooo delicious, Thanks.