Friday, May 7, 2010

Window Farms

My "Small Measures with Ashley" post is up over at Design Sponge. This week's topic discusses "window farms", an absolutely brilliant solution to a "growing" urban issue. Take a look here to read the full post.

Whew! What madness this past week brought! What with New York and 8 chapters of copy-editing for my 4th book in the Homemade Living series, "Keeping Bees" (Spring, 2011), coupled with hosting both sisters for the weekend and a baby shower two hours away in Charlotte for my sister-in-law and brother (SO EXCITED!!!), along with work, housework, and otherwise remembering to breathe, it's been a whirlwind. On top of that, there's this enormous project I've been studiously laboring over since February. I promise to tell you all about it tomorrow afternoon.

For now, I'm jumping off to work (I'm really, really loving it there). Have a lovely Monday and see you tomorrow!

*Image from here.

No comments: