Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Friday, With Ashley

Just thought I'd post a quick reminder for all the local yokels that I'll be chatting up all things "Backyard Chicken" this coming Friday at the Enka AB-Tech campus. I think there's still a few spaces available.

And, for those of you unable to attend a Friday morning course, I'll be doing the whole shebang again on February 23rd (a Wednesday) from 6-8:30 p.m. at the Asheville Mall.

For more details, go here.

Looking forward to meeting some of you real time!

*On a side note, this will be the longest I've been away from Huxley since his birth (we tried a short stint last Monday while I went to the post office for 25 minutes and I returned to a red-faced, screaming babe). I'm a bit nervous, but know that he and Hubs will be fine with one another. I'm a bit of a "hovering mother," it turns out, and I hate thinking of my wee one in tears!

4 comments:

Lynne Harty said...

You will be fine and so will he!! Then again this is why my girls never took a bottle, they knew I"d be right back with the real deal.

Sue Sullivan said...

I remember that separation anxiety well. DH and I called my parents from the restaurant down the street the first time we went out on a post-baby date. I'm not sure we had many more after that. It was too stressfull!
That said, it definitely got easier for me to be okay with my babies crying, not that I think we should be too okay with that. Huxley will be fine. Your DH, I can't vouch for. Mine got pretty frazzled, as I recall. ;)

BETHandCHRIS said...

Thanks again for the great class... I'll keep my eyes open for the Canning class this summer. And I am so glad for the state of your soul that little dude was a team player for you and his papa... I'm not sure it gets easier to leave them, but it gets more bearable with time.

Danielle said...

Thanks so much for all your wisdom in class today! I really enjoyed it! :-)