Friday, December 9, 2011

What I'm Digging

Happy Friday, friends! Hope your weekend is off to a great start. Ours began a bit roughly. We were up oh, somewhere between 15-20 times last night, placating a whiny, wiggly, generally miserable teething baby. Poor fella!

I've got all kinds of grand plans for us this weekend, though, including some new additions to our flock (including a rooster!) and a photo opportunity with a certain white-bearded, round-bellied, red-suited someone.

Here's what captivated my attention, tempted my taste buds and otherwise inspired my senses this week:
*This traveling restaurant project from a former roommate of mine looks AMAZING!!!
*I can't wait to get my hands on this book.
*An honest, candid essay on killing animals, and all of the emotions doing so entails.
*Fir tip shortbread? I'm intrigued!
*Come January, I'll have a monthly column here.
*Huxley and I couldn't stop smiling when we watched this (via Anna at Door 16).
*These would look great framed.
*My kind of cocktail.
*Becoming An Outdoorswoman is a national program.
*Once he's a bit older, maybe next year, Huxley and I are definitely making this.

Also, my "Eco Finds Under $100" Gift Guide is up on Design Sponge. 

Wherever you go this weekend, whatever you do, may it be grand!

5 comments:

Anna said...

That xylophone was quite fun to watch. Thanks for sharing!

jen said...

I want to become an Outdoors-Woman! Thanks for all the links...now I can procrastinate folding my laundry. :)

Unknown said...

Teething is just no fun! Do you have an amber teething necklace? It has been great for my little man. I think palumba and nova naturals carries them.

Unknown said...

no seriously . you are way cool. i am digging all of this also. and i agree about the baltic amber. has helped us a ton. you rock ashley!!! :)

Leanne Coppola said...

I have been reading your blog for a little over a year now and I can't get over how big your "baby" is!!!