Friday, November 13, 2009

Talkin' Trash

Why toss out yard waste and kitchen scraps when you can turn them into nutrient-rich, vital compost? Come check out my "Small Measures with Ashley" post this week over at Design Sponge where I discuss different composting options, methods, and troubleshooting tips. 
It's been a whirlwind week, wrapping up the third book in the "Homemade Living" series, "Home Dairy"; helping my mom get through a second knee replacement surgery (she's on the mend, just in lots of pain-thank you intense pain killers!); meeting with my dynamic marketing and publicity team to discuss promotion ideas for books 1 & 2, "Keeping Chickens" and "Canning & Preserving"; and just generally holding down the English fort. Best wishes to all for a healthy, relaxing weekend. I know I could use one! 

*Image from here

No comments: