Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lights! Camera! Boil!

Local folks, tune into WLOS this coming Saturday morning, August 6th. Make your morning cuppa, switch on your television, and find me chatting about water bath canning with Megan Schiering at 7 a.m..

I know it's early, but I promise to put on a good show (disclaimer-I haven't been on t.v. since I was 17 years old, when I would record newsworthy tidbits from my high school at the local cable channel, which, incidentally, got me out of a traffic ticket once when I was hauling butt to get home by curfew and the police officer recognized-and liked-me)!

4 comments:

nicole said...

You are going to do SUCH a great job. You're knowledgeable, personable, and sincere. Network TV awaits just around the corner!

Mariah said...

Oh, yay, congrats! I'll try to check it out. Should be up early for berry picking!

Indio said...

Congrats on getting so much publicity. The world is going to be a better place with all of the know how you are passing on.

Nicole@Rare Bird said...

So I waited to comment until I had time to watch it on the DVR--you did a great job! (Plus, it let me compare my results, since I was worrying mine was a little runny.) Congrats on the great job!