Friday, March 19, 2010

D.I.Y. Stress Reducers

My "Small Measures with Ashley" post is up on Design Sponge. Today's topic covers do-it-yourself, all-natural, homemade stress reducers.

Come Monday, once I've submitted the remaining bits of the fourth book in the "Homemade Living" series, "Keeping Bees", you better believe I'm going to employ all manner of stress reducers. I'm thinking mid-week will be the perfect opportunity to finally redeem that gift certificate for a massage the gentleman who purchased my greenhouse gave me this past December.

Have a lovely weekend! Glenn and I are off to a local government sponsored gardening class tomorrow. We'll also squeeze in a gander at the annual Artisan Bread festival during our lunch break. Soil, fellow gardening enthusiasts, fresh bread, sunshine-that's all I need.

*Image from here.

No comments: