Friday, March 19, 2010

Triangles of Bliss


Just whipped up this platter of golden beauties. I was using this recipe from Orangette. The process took about 10 minutes. Tack on about 15 minutes of baking and these triangles of bliss can be yours in under 30 minutes.

One of the things I like most about Molly's recipe here is just how infinitely customizable it is. Don't like/have apricots? Substitute berries, or crystallized ginger, or cranberries, or dates, or...Want some crunch? Add some nuts (I tossed in a few Tablespoons of pecans). Make the scones your own, or stick with tradition and make them Molly's way, with dried apricots. Yum!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I just saw this recipe yesterday, and I am itching to make it, glad to know that they are so easy!

Renai said...

I made her chocolate ginger banana bread last night with a few changes... love her! We still haven't been in to Delancy, even though it's only a few miles from our apartment. Every time we try to go there's a 2+ hour wait!

Molly said...

I'm so glad you liked them! Have a great weekend, Ashley.

ALFIE said...

just read this recipe on orangette and was tempted to make them myself. now i know i must! yours look just as delicious!